Dar says Pakistani nationals injured in Houthi attack in Red Sea have returned safely

Dar notes Pakistani nationals injured in Houthi attack in Red Sea have returned safely.

PoliticsNews Info Wire1 min read
Dar says Pakistani nationals injured in Houthi attack in Red Sea have returned safely

Dar notes Pakistani nationals injured in Houthi attack in Red Sea have returned safely.

Article outline

  1. What happened
  2. The details
  3. The bottom line

Dar notes Pakistani nationals injured in Houthi attack in Red Sea have returned safely. News Desk Published August 20, 2026 Updated August 20, 2026 11: 55am. Add Dawn as a trusted source.

Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ishaq Dar on Thursday remarked that six Pakistani sailors injured in an attack by Yemen's Houthi rebels in the Red Sea earlier this month have returned to Pakistan.

Meanwhile, the attack had targeted a Tanzania-flagged vessel, Tihamah, causing deaths and injuries among its crew. At the time, Dar had remarked that 3 nationals were killed and that reports had been received of one other being injured.

In a post on X on Thursday, DPM Dar remarked, "The six Pakistani sailors injured in the recent Houthi attack on a Tanzanian-flagged commercial vessel have safely returned to Pakistan, while the mortal remains of the two Pakistani sailors who tragically lost their lives have also been repatriated."

For now, dar says Pakistani nationals injured in Houthi attack in Red Sea have remains the part of the story worth watching, and further updates are likely as more details are confirmed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *