ISPR slams India's 'Bollywood-style' documentary projecting last year's 'military blunder as a successful endeavour'
The military’s media affairs wing on Tuesday slammed India’s “Bollywood-style” documentary on its ‘Operation Sindoor’, saying it had “cobbled together a propaganda video to project a military blunder as a successful endeavour”. In a statement, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said, “More than a year after Marka-i-Haq, India refuses to face the harsh reality. Instead of…
Key points
- “More significantly, India subsequently claimed that the three alleged perpetrators of Pahalgam were identified and eliminated on July 28, 2025…
- ISPR said the documentary attempted to establish a deliberate linkage between an address by the army chief on April 16…
- “During Marka-i-Haq, Pakistan’s armed forces successfully thwarted Indian aggression and shot down 8 military aircraft.
- The claim of “100 per cent mission success” was “equally detached from operational record”.
ISPR slams India’s ‘Bollywood-style’ documentary projecting last year’s ‘military blunder as a successful endeavour’
News Desk Published August 18, 2026 Updated August 18, 2026 07:18am




